Through our 20 years of work experience in the areas of composition, arrangement and sound design we at “Sound in Progress” offer highly professional solutions for television, film and commercial applications in producing creative sound design work including projects for all new media type of music and sound productions.
Michael Pagenstedt is a name synonymous for engagement and passion in creative music design work.
His portfolio holds many highly recognized and awarded soundtracks for film and television as well as a great track record of superb musically designed commercial advertising campaigns.
- Born in 1965 in Bergisch Gladbach, Germany
- Studied Audio Engineering at SAE Institute in Munich, Germany
- Studied music at Ludwig-Maximilian-University in Munich, Germany
- Producer at Chick Corea Mad Hatter Studios, Hollywood, USA
- Production and co-production work with Blaine L. Reininger (Taxedo Moon), Paul Cooper, Andy Cooper (Disneys Jungle Book), Ron T etc.
- Professional consultant and music design expert for corporate sound design, music composing and audio engineering
- Founder and president of Sound in Progress studios in Cologne, Germany
- Marshall & Alexander - Golden Record for the album “Lovers Forever”
- 2006 Red Dot award recipient and Golden Megaphone winner for the TV-Spot “Die Flosse” (The Fin) shark project
- RIAS – Television Award for the RTL reportage on US presidential campaign ”Amerika zwischen Angst und Aufbruch -Peter Klöppel unterwegs in einem zerrissenen Land” starring Peter Klöppel
- Cannes Award for TV spot – Peugeot 306